Google Apps

Lately I have been using a lot of Google Apps at work, the concept behind it is brilliant. Everything is cloud based and functionality is reaching above general usability across the board on all of the non-beta services. Responsiveness is quick, customization is good, and the apps are improving everyday. To date I could easily use Google for all my Docs, Spreadsheets, Presentations, Email, Blogging. Chrome is nice, and I use it when interacting with any Google services but still hasn't beat out Firefox as my primary browser. Google Sites is a wonderful tool but due to the lack of customization that I can get out of it compared to their other services like Blogger, it will be a while before I use it exclusively over some custom designed sites. That said i doubt it will be long before they catch up in that regard either.

0 comments:

Post a Comment